Teaching and Learning
Our role is to lay the foundations for life long learning.
We continuously strive for excellence in education for all, through a focus on the student, relevant curriculum, quality teaching and a supportive school environment.
- To provide personalised learning that enables each student to succeed and challenge themselves to achieve their personal best
- To develop an inclusive learning community which includes students, staff, school families, local and online communities
- To create a happy, safe and supportive environment for every member of our learning community
- To assist children to become highly literate and numerate and competent with technology
- To provide a balanced holistic education that nurtures the whole child and provides opportunities to learn from lots of experiences in many different settings, especially beyond the classroom
- To empower students so they can take increasing responsibility for their own learning and wellbeing
- To provide a stimulating, rigorous learning program that includes all key learning areas in the Victorian Curriculum
- Our key learning areas are:
Inquiry - 21st Century Learning & Technology